Bell St Mall Gift Card Competition – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
BELL ST MALL TRADERS ASSOCIATION ‘WIN 1 of 100 Gift Cards JUNE 2021’ COMPETITION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Information on how to enter the promotion forms part of these Terms and Conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- “Bell St Mall” means the shopping precinct known as the Bell St Mall.
- The “Bell St Mall Traders Association” includes directors, employees, members or associates of any retailer at the Bell St Mall.
- The Promoter is The Bell St Mall Traders Association (ABN 29776298561) of PO Box 271, Heidelberg West VIC 3081.
- The promotion commences at Tuesday 8 June 2021 at 00:01am (AEST) and concludes on Monday 21 June 2021 at 23:59pm (AEST).
HOW TO ENTER:
- Entry is open to all Victorian residents.
(a) Directors, owners and employees of:
(b) Any member of The Bell St Mall Traders Association;
(c) Marketa 5th Element Marketing;
(d) Any Bell St Mall Trader within the Bell St Mall Shopping Precinct and their employees; and
(e) Hybrid Expression; and their immediate families (including spouse, parent, child or sibling, whether or not they live in the same house) and printers, suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are not eligible to enter. Entrants must be over the age of 18 to enter.
- To qualify for an entry into the competition, entrants must visit bellstmall.com.au/bell-st-mall-gift-card-entry-form/; complete the online entry form created for the promotion and in particular must join the mail list which is the email database for The Bell St Mall. Valid entries will be entered into the prize draw. Incomplete, inaudible and unintelligible entries will be invalid and will be excluded.
- Entrants can only enter once. Multiple entries are not permitted. Multiple entries will be considered a breach of these Terms and Conditions, and the participant may be excluded in accordance with Condition 10 below.
- Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of processing. No responsibility will be taken by the Promoter for lost or late entries.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, who participates in a manner not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry or who has, in the opinion of the Promoter, engaged in conduct which is or may be fraudulent, misleading, deceptive or damaging to the goodwill or reputation of the Promoter. This right continues after the drawing of the prizes and announcement of the winners.
- PRIZE – 1 of 100 $100 Bell St Mall Gift Cards that can be used to purchase goods and services from participating retailers in the Bell St Mall.
- The main prize draw will take place at 147 Albert Street, Preston VIC 3072 on Tuesday 22nd June 2021 at 2.30pm.
- The prize winners will be notified by email and possibly telephone by Wednesday 23rd June 2021. Prize winners will have 24 hours from the prize draw to confirm acceptance of their prize. In the event that any of the prize winners do not confirm acceptance of their prize within 24 hours, the Promoter shall consider such prize to be unclaimed and will be entitled to pick a new winner of the prize at the conclusion of the 24-hour period.
- The Prize Winner’s names will be published on the Bell St Mall website on Wednesday June 30th and possibly posted to all Bell St Mall Social Media accounts.
- The Promoter reserves the right to require winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter. In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered and the Promoter will be entitled to redraw the prize at its sole discretion.
- Any decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the winners of the promotion.
- If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter, which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to extend the duration of the promotion, subject to any law or direction of state lotteries authorities.
- By entering this promotion, each entrant accepts full responsibility for the decision to participate in the promotion and take the prize should he/she be chosen as a winner. The winner releases the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents, employees and suppliers (the “Released Parties”) from all liability, loss and damage of any kind arising out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, any prize. Without limiting the foregoing, the Released Parties will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- All entries become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information about entrants to enable them to participate in the promotion and for the distribution of prizes. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to state lotteries authorities and the winners’ names published under relevant lotteries legislation. Entrants’ personal information may also be disclosed to related bodies corporate or agencies of the Bell St Mall Traders Association and/or to the supplier of any prize for the purpose of conducting the promotion and for the purpose of marketing, unless otherwise specified. The entrants’ personal details shall not be disclosed other than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The prize winners agrees that during the period of involvement in any interviews, recordings or photo shoots, the winner will follow the reasonable directions of the representatives of the Promoter (or its agencies). Entrants can access their personal information by contacting the Promoter at the address shown in Condition 4 above.
- If the entrants’ contact or personal details change during the course of this promotion, it is the entrants’ responsibility to update those details with the Promoter by contacting the Promoter at the address shown in Condition 4 above.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from the prize winning. Independent advice should be sought in this respect.